Do you have any server resource restrictions?
Yes, we do.
Your account should NOT use more than 10% of the shared server CPU for a period longer than 30 seconds. Any account that is using more than 10% of the shared server CPU for more than 30 seconds is endangering the overall shared server performance.
Your account should NOT use more than 65MB of the server memory resources at any given time. Any account that is using more than 65 MB of the shared server memory is endangering the overall shared server performance
No script may use 25% or more of system resources for 60 seconds or longer
- Running stand-alone, unattached server side processes/daemons is strictly prohibited
- Running any type of web spider / indexer (Google Cash / Ad Spy) is strictly prohibited
- Running any bit-torrent / P2P application is strictly prohibited
- Running cron scripts with intervals of less than 15 minutes, or setting up more than 5 simultaneous cron jobs is strictly prohibited
- Running of public file exchange services is strictly prohibited
Web-Hosting staff may use the following tools at our discretion to identify use of system resources:
- Conventional UNIX system tools, like 'ps', 'top', 'iostat' etc.
- MySQL/PostgreSQL stats reporting features
- Resource usage alerts from CSF/LFD server security system
* Important note.
Most of our servers have Cloudlinux installed as the operating system. It helps to limit the amount of resources each client can use. The limits are considerably higher than the ones mentioned in the TOS and AUP because we understand that sometimes sites need a resources burst.